Mike Tyson weighs in on Logan Paul Floyd Mayweather fight
Boxing champion Floyd Mayweater will square off against Youtuber Logan Paul in an exhibition fight on June 6th. Mike Tyson gave his prediction for the bout
Logan and Jake Paul have done plenty of talking in the days and weeks leading up to the older brother’s fight against Floyd Mayweater next month. Boxing legend Mike Tyson shared his thoughts on the exhibition scheduled for June 6th.
Paul to go up against one of the best ever in third career bout
The social media influencer will strap on the gloves for the third time in his short career, while Money Mayweather will enter the ring for the first time since an exhibition in Japan on New Years Day 2018.
Iron Mike, who also returned to the ring to fight Roy Jones Jr. in November, was asked by TMZ if he thought Logan Paul had any chance against the undefeated “Pretty Boy” Floyd. The Former heavyweight champion was blatantly honest predicting “No. He’s going to get beat up pretty bad.”
Mike Tyson Loves the Paul Brothers, But Floyd Is Gonna Kill 'Em Both! https://t.co/bZ4FlnR0Fy— TMZ (@TMZ) May 8, 2021
Jake Paul may not be attending his brothers fight
There was brief talk of Jake Paul getting in on the action, and Floyd fighting both of the Youtubeing brothers one after the other. That rumor was not only squashed, but reports are saying that the younger brother won’t be allowed on the premise of the Hard Rock Stadium.
The banning stems from a media event held at the ground of the Miami Dolphins’ stadium. Jake Paul and Mayweather exchanged words before the social media star snatched a white hat of the head of Floyd provoking a preflight melee.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds