Barcelona improve offer to sign Depay
According to Fabrizio Romano, the Dutchman has reportedly been offered a new contract by the Catalan giants. The deal, if agreed, would be for three seasons, until 2024.
Gini Wijnaldum's decision to leave Barcelona for PSG has accelerated negotiations for Memphis Depay at the Camp Nou offices. So much so that, as reported by Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano, the Catalan giants have even made a new offer to the Dutch striker. Right now, one of the fears is that the deal could fall through, as it did with the midfielder.
This new attempt by Barça to sign Depay would be on a three-year contract. Therefore, if an agreement is reached, the Dutch international would sign until the summer of 2024. An improvement on the previous offer, and even closer to the demands of the player who still plays for Lyon. The former Manchester United player's deal runs until 30 June 2021.
Juventus in for Depay
Italian outlet Corriere dello Sport reports that Juventus are another competitor for Depay's signature. Amid all the transfer talk, he continues to score for the Netherlands before the start of the European Championship this week. Three goals in the last two games has the 27-year-old heading into the tournament all guns blazing.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?