PSG, Chelsea, Man City... Lukaku, Hakimi, Silva... rumours abound
Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly not giving up on signing Achraf Hakimi.
Achraf Hakimi is a player in demand following his first season with Inter.
Hakimi helped Inter to Serie A glory for the first time in 10 years, but his future could be away from San Siro.
Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly determined to beat Chelsea and Bayern Munich to the full-back.
- Who plays today at Euro 2020 and how to watch?
- Why isn't Virgil van Dijk in Netherlands' Euro 2020 squad?
- Real Madrid to launch one final push for Mbappé
- Barcelona make Memphis Depay a new offer
- Wijnaldum: PSG were more decisive than Barcelona
- Sevilla step in to tempt Sergio Ramos back with five-year deal
PSG keen on Hakimi
Paris Saint-Germain remain interested in signing Inter star Achraf Hakimi, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.
PSG had a €60million (£51m) bid turned down by Serie A champions Inter, who are facing financial problems due to the coronavirus pandemic amid speculation over stars Romelu Lukaku, Lautaro Martinez, Alessandro Bastoni and Hakimi.
Ligue 1 giants PSG are still keen on Hakimi as Champions League winners Chelsea hold talks with the Morocco international's agent, while Bayern Munich have also been linked.
- Bernardo Silva wants to leave Premier League champions Manchester City, reports Duncan Castles. The Portugal international has already been linked with Atletico Madrid and Barcelona after finding himself out of favour under Pep Guardiola.
- Fabrizio Romano claims Gianluigi Buffon is close to re-joining Parma. Buffon will leave Juventus in the off-season and the Italy great is reportedly on track to return to Parma, where the 43-year-old emerged from the youth team in 1995 before eventually moving to Turin in 2001. Parma were relegated from Serie A in 2020-21.
Gigi Buffon is close to join Parma! He could come back to the club where he started his career 26 years ago. #Buffon— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) June 12, 2021
Talks ongoing - Buffon received more than five proposals, one from Besiktas too but he’s really tempted to sign for Parma with an ambitious project. #Parma pic.twitter.com/YyWU7I3ZE2
- Calciomercato claims there are still concerns over Paulo Dybala's future at Juventus. Dybala is out of contract in 2022 and no closer to renewing after struggling for game time. The possible departure of Cristiano Ronaldo – who has been linked with PSG and Manchester United – could solidify Dybala's position in Turin.
- Leicester City are the latest team to join the race for Salzburg's Patson Daka, according to the Mirror. Liverpool, Chelsea and RB Leipzig have also been linked.
- The Mirror reports Everton and Leeds United are considering moves for veteran Real Madrid star Marcelo.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: IOC apologize after Ukraine and ROC confusion
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Tokyo Olympics: USA star Korda sizzles in the heat while flirting with 59
- NFL Trey Lance bringing the best out of Jimmy Garoppolo at 49ers
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER Tokyo Olympics: Megan Rapinoe and Carli Lloyd earn bronze for USA in thriller
- Tokyo Olympics Tokyo Olympics: Reaching the start line was a miracle – Johnson-Thompson explains injury fightback
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a Marathon? How far is it in miles?