Real Madrid set to face Rangers at Ibrox in pre-season friendly
The Scottish champions are celebrating their 150th anniversary and will face the Spanish giants in their final pre-season test at Ibrox on 25 July.
Glasgow Rangers are celebrating their 150th anniversary this year and the Scottish champions have confirmed their rivals for the final pre-season match of the summer as Steven Gerrard's men will face Real Madrid at Ibrox.
🏡 Los Blancos are coming to Ibrox!— Rangers Football Club (@RangersFC) July 8, 2021
👉 Rangers 🆚 @realmadriden
📅 25 July
🏟️ Ibrox Stadium
📺 Live on RangersTV
All the info 👇
The 2021/22 Scottish Premiership starts the following week with 'Gers set to defend their 2020/21 crown with a home test against Livingston on 31 July.
Glasgow Rangers are one of European football's most decorated clubs having won the domestic Scottish league on 55 occasions bagging 33 Scottish Cup wins over the years. The 'Light Blues' have also tasted European glory with a 1972 Cup Winners Cup win beating Dynamo Moscow in the final.
Rangers have other pre-season tests lined up against the likes of English sides: Tranmere, Blackpool, Arsenal and Brighton and Hove Albion.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Packers and Bears clash as Cardinals aim for six wins in a row
- NFL Eagles trade veteran TE Zach Ertz to unbeaten Cardinals
- LALIGA Ambitious Pedri wants to 'win everything every year' with Barça
- SOCCER European nations set to block FIFA World Cup plans regardless of vote
- NFL Which NBA teams have the highest salary cap in the 21-22 season?
- NBA | NETS Durant on Kyrie Irving situation: "What is being mad going to do?"