Bayern Munich make second approach for Sergiño Dest
The Bundesliga giants have made a second attempt to sign the United States men’s national team defender ahead of the 2021/22 season.
Bayern Munich are inquiring about three players from FC Barcelona. The Catalan club are currently trying to solve their financial crisis ahead of the start of the 2021/22 LaLiga season. The Bundesliga giants need a right-back for their upcoming campaign and they have inquired about Sergiño Dest, Sergi Roberto and new signing Emerson Royal.
Dest future unclear
Barça are trying to shorten their squad and have too many players in the right-back position. According to RAC1 and Bild, Bayern have asked Barcelona for prices for each player to analyse which one is more affordable.
The United States men’s national team defender had an impressive start to the 2020/21 LaLiga season with Barcelona, but had some low points in key games, including the 4-1 loss against Paris Saint-Germain in the round of 16 of the UEFA Champions League.
But Ronald Koeman was the one who brought Dest in last summer and he is willing to give him a second chance if the club decides against loaning him to the Bundesliga.
Doubts over Sergi Roberto's future
According to the reports, Sergi Roberto is not interested in playing in the Bundesliga and he also has an offer from Manchester Cit. Barcelona have to get sell players and will have to make a decision very soon regarding Dest, Roberto and Emerson.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- CORONAVIRUS What are the new CDC mask guidelines for schools?
- OLYMPICS USA played with freedom in bounce-back Iran victory – Kevin Durant