Raúl Jiménez makes his second start in the Premier League
The Mexican striker started for the second game in a row in Wolverhampton’s 1-0 defeat to Tottenham in the 2021/22 Premier League campaign.
Raúl Jiménez is recovering his best form since suffering a serious head injury last November and the Wolverhampton manager, Bruno Lage, wants to put his talent to use. So far the Mexican international has started the first two games of the 2021/22 Premier League season and he has gone the full 90 in both.
Bad start for the Wolves
Unfortunately, Wolverhampton is having a rough start to the campaign. In the season opener Raúl Jiménez made his first start since November, but he failed to help his team win the three points. The team managed by Bruno Lage lost 1-0 against Leicester City in the season opener back on 14 August.
This weekend they made their home debut in the current campaign and hosted Tottenham. The Mexican international made his second start and went the full 90, but the Wolves lost again 1-0 and currently they are in the 16th place.
Wolverhampton will try to bounce back on Tuesday when they visit Nottingham Forest FC in the second round of the EFL Cup. The next league game will be against Manchester United at the Molineux Stadium for week three of the season.
Te recomendamos en English
- HALLOWEEN 2021 How to create the perfect DIY Squid Games Halloween costumes: doll, guards, participants…
- NEW JERSEY ELECTION 2021 Who is running for governor in New Jersey?
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- NFL Packers WR Davante Adams placed on covid-19 reserve list
- NFL Eagles trade veteran QB Flacco back to Jets
- NFL Bears coach Nagy tests positive for covid