Tottenham sign Metz teenager Sarr; Sissoko joins Watford
Moussa Sissoko has left Tottenham to join Watford, while Spurs have signed Pape Matar Sarr and loaned the 18-year-old back to Metz.
Tottenham have signed teenage Metz midfielder Pape Matar Sarr and allowed Moussa Sissoko to join Watford.
Senegal international Sarr will remain on loan with Ligue 1 side Metz for the rest of the season before linking up with Spurs at a future date. The 18-year-old joined Metz from the Generation Foot Academy in Senegal last September and made 25 appearances for the club in the 2020-21 campaign.
Spurs wish Sissoko well
Sissoko will remain in the Premier League with newly promoted Watford on a two-year deal. The Hornets are reported to have paid around £3million for the 32-year-old midfielder. Sissoko, capped 71 times by France, made 202 appearances for Tottenham following his £30m move from Newcastle United in 2016.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series