Canal+ claim Rennes and Real Madrid conclude Camavinga deal
Canal +'s Paul Tchoukrie claims that both Stade Rennes and Real Madrid have agreed terms that will see the teenager move to Spain.
It looks likely that Real Madrid will finally make a Ligue 1 signing with everything pointing to PSG striker Kylian Mbappé staying out in the French capital. Eduardo Camavinga appears to be Bernabéu bound with reports in France via Canal + confirming that both Rennes and Madrid have agreed terms for the French teenager.
💥 Info Canal Mercato 💥#Camavinga ça brûle pour .. le @realmadrid !— Paul Tchoukriel (@PaulTchoukriel) August 30, 2021
Le @staderennais et #Real sont d’accord. « Détails à régler ». #Camavinga at #RealMadrid is an almost done deal. Only a few details to solve. More to come.
@CanalFootClub @infosportplus #mercato
Camavinga was constantly linked with a move to Real Madrid throughout 2020 but in the end, the player opted to stay with Stade Rennes as the Breton side embarked on their journey in the 2020/21 Champions League campaign.
Telefoot's Julien Maynard claims that the fee that will see the French international move to the Spanish capital for a sum expected to be between 28-30 million euro and the deal is set to run through to 2026.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Gonzalo Higuaín returned to the MLS Team of the Week
- LALIGA SANTANDER Coutinho reaches 100, but Barcelona won't pay Liverpool variable
- SOCCER | BARCELONA Koeman: Clasico Barcelona fans incident reflects "social issues"
- NBA | BULLS Bulls 'want to win now' after following in Michael Jordan's footsteps with 4-0 start
- MLB When was the last time the Astros and Braves won the World Series?
- WORLD SERIES Who are the MLB World Series winners by year?