Manchester United to introduce Covid-19 certification checks at Old Trafford
Manchester United fans attending home games must show that they are either fully vaccinated or a negative Covid-19 PCR or lateral flow test result.
On Monday, Manchester United said that fans coming to Old Trafford should be prepared to get their Covid-19 status checked, with the measure set to be introduced before Saturday's Premier League game against Newcastle United.
Fans over the age of 18 must be able to show that they are either fully vaccinated or have received a negative Covid-19 PCR or lateral flow test result within 48 hours of kickoff. The step comes after the British government indicated that Covid-19 certification checks are likely to be mandatory for those attending large events from 1 October.
"Manchester United are obliged to follow this national government guidance to ensure that all supporters can attend matches safely and to try to avoid further capacity restrictions in future," the club said in a statement.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?