Bale ruled out for Real Madrid's clash with Celta Vigo
Gareth Bale suffered an injury to his right hamstring at Saturday's training session and will be unavailable for Real Madrid's meeting with Celta Vigo at the Bernabéu on Sunday.
The Welshman felt some discomfort in his right hamstring during Real Madrid’s training session at the newly revamped Santiago Bernabéu, which will host its first match since before the pandemic on Sunday.
Real Madrid News:
Madrid are waiting on medical tests to be carried out to know the extent of the injury and how long the Welshman will be on the sidelines.
Bale’s absence will be a setback for Ancelotti, who has started the 32-year-old in all three of Real Madrid’s opening fixtures this season and managed to get on the scoreboard in the 3-3 draw with Levante on matchday two.
Plenty of options for Ancelotti
Bale returned to Madrid after international duty with Wales, during which he played seven minutes as a used substitute against Finland (0-0) before starting against Belarus, scoring a hat-trick in the 3-0 win, and in the 0-0 draw against Estonia.
With the Welshman’s absence, Ancelotti will have to decide on a new attacking trident, but fortunately for the the Italian coach has plenty of options available with Rodrygo, Lucas Vázquez, Marco Asensio, and Eden Hazard ready to cover the right wing.
Te recomendamos en English
- HALLOWEEN 2021 How to create the perfect DIY Squid Games Halloween costumes: doll, guards, participants…
- NEW JERSEY ELECTION 2021 Who is running for governor in New Jersey?
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- NFL Packers WR Davante Adams placed on covid-19 reserve list
- NFL Eagles trade veteran QB Flacco back to Jets
- NFL Bears coach Nagy tests positive for covid