Paul Pogba wants Real Madrid move
The French midfielder's contract with Manchester United expires in June 2022 and his intention is to play at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Paul Pogba wants to play for Real Madrid. The French midfielder's contract with Manchester United expires on 30 June 2022, but the Old Trafford outfit are hoping he accepts a new deal. If Pogba doesn't agree to a new contract, United could potentially sell him in January so that he does not leave for free in the summer, according to ESPN.
PSG and Juventus interested
Mundo Deportivo report that other clubs are interested in signing the France international. PSG and Juventus are among those sides who are interested, although Pogba's preference is to play for Los Blancos.
With the injury to midfielder Toni Kroos, who has not yet played this season, and Luka Modric into the final year of his current deal at 36 years old, Madrid are planning for the future. Midfielders Casemiro and Fede Valverde have both recently sign new long-term deal until 2025 and 2027 respectively. The latest addition to Carlo Ancelotti's squad is 18-year-old France international Eduardo Camavinga from Rennes, who will add competition to the squad's midfield department.
Zidane wanted Pogba at Madrid
Pogba had been one of Zinedine Zidane's transfer targets when he returned to Real Madrid in 2019, but the club did not consider him as a viable option due to his high transfer fee and salary.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series