MET GALA 2021
Met Gala 2021: red carpet, date, times, TV, how to watch and stream
With the fashion "Super Bowl" having never been aired on TV, Vogue will be in charge of live-streaming the event on Monday evening.
Vogue announced on Tuesday that the first live red carpet coverage in the Met Gala's history would be hosted by actor and artist Keke Palmer and writer and director Ilana Glazer.
During the live stream, both hosts will be interviewing several designers and high-profile celebrities as they arrive on the iconic Met Gala red carpet.
This year's theme will be a nod to American fashion under the title "America's Independence". As at every Met gala, there will be a lot to watch out for, with a lot of red, white and blue looks to be expected, while stars will be the main decorative element.
How to watch the live stream?
Despite being known as the "fashion super bowl", the Met gala is still not broadcasted on cable TV or any other major network. However, if you have an internet connection and a screen of any kind, you will be able to follow Vogue's live coverage of the event, either through its official website vogue.com or through its twitter account @voguemagazine.
Looking back on previous Met galas, we can assume the red carpet will start around 7 p.m. ET on Monday evening, however Vogue's live stream will start at 5:30 p.m ET.
The Costume Institute set the rescheduled date to be Monday, 13 September this year. However, the 2022 Met gala will return to the traditional date of the first Monday in May.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Gonzalo Higuaín returned to the MLS Team of the Week
- LALIGA SANTANDER Coutinho reaches 100, but Barcelona won't pay Liverpool variable
- SOCCER | BARCELONA Koeman: Clasico Barcelona fans incident reflects "social issues"
- NBA | BULLS Bulls 'want to win now' after following in Michael Jordan's footsteps with 4-0 start
- MLB When was the last time the Astros and Braves won the World Series?
- WORLD SERIES Who are the MLB World Series winners by year?