Atlético Madrid bring back old club crest for 2022-23 kit
Footyheadliines have leaked details of Atlético's third kit for next season, which will bear the old badge - a move which will certainly please many fans.
Footyheadlines have revealed details of what Atlético Madrid's third strip for the 2022-23 season will look like. Arguably the most striking new feature is the return of the old club badge on the shirt. It's a nod to a section of the fans who want to see Atlético historic crest reinstated. The club badge underwent a redesign in 2017 - a move which many Atleti supporters weren't happy about.
Atleti's third strip - black, pink and red
Next season, Atleti's third kit will be black with salmon pink and red detailing. Once the new kit, complete with the old badge is confirmed, Atlético will certainly please those who felt there was no need to change the classic crest.
At the start of 2017, Atlético made the bold of move of breaking with the past and updating their traditional club badge. A large part of the fanbase were incensed with the new design, created by Vasava studio which altered the design of the bear and madroño tree, fundamental elements on the capital's coat of arms. Footyheadlines have leaked a preview of the new shirt, complete with the old school badge but we must now wait and see whether it will be confirmed by the club in the coming days.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?