Mbappé hits 4 as France sweep Kazakhstan aside and qualify for WC 2022
France became the latest team to mathematically qualify for the 2022 Qatar World Cup with an 8-0 destruction of Kazakhstan at the Stade de France.
Current World Cup holders France joined Dernmark, Brazil, Germany and hosts Qatar as becoming he latest side to confirm their place in next year's World Cup in the Gulf state.
'Les Bleus' secured their ticket to Qatar in spectacular fashion with a 8-0 demolition of Kazakhstan at the Stade de France.
PSG striker Kylian Mbappé was on target four times as he claimed his first hat-trick for the French national side. Real Madrid's Benzema bagged a brace and Rabiot and Griezmann added to the eight goal haul.
France hold a four point lead over second placed side Finland with one round of games to go in the UEFA group stage in the qualifying process.
Recommended in English
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL Aaron Rodgers calls out Biden's 'fake White House' after vaccine spat
- NFL How and where to watch Bills v Chiefs: Kickoff time, TV channel, live stream
- NFL 49ers 13 vs. 10 Packers summary: Gould FG seals Niners win, stats, and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Burrow sacked nine times in Bengals win over Titans
- NFL Chiefs Tyreek Hill fined $12K for pom-pom celebration vs Steelers