Real Madrid and PSG interested in AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessié
In Italy they report that AC Milan have given up on a contract renewal. AS understands that Real Madrid are monitoring the situation alongside PSG.
Real Madrid continue to monitor the situation of AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessié. His contract with the Serie A giants runs until June 2022. According to Italian outlet Corriere dello Sport, the Rossoneri are aware that they will not be able to sign the talented player to a new deal. They have attempted to offer him a new contract with a salary increase, but the Ivory Coast international wants to leave.
Madrid and PSG monitoring Kessié's situation
Real Madrid and PSG are both interested in securing his services. Kessié's stock has risen and at the age of 24, he is valued at €55 million on Transfermarkt. He could be a potential replacement for Casemiro at the Santiago Bernabéu. Madrid are still considering a move for Chelsea centre-back Antonio Rüdiger and PSG forward Kylian Mbappé.
PSG had been looking at Madrid's Eduardo Camavinga before he signed for Los Blancos. They have entered the fray earlier than Madrid for Kessié and have the advantage right now. Kessié knows of the foreign interest and with that has rejected an offer of €6.5 million net per season to extend his current contract with Milan. Madrid are behind in the race for his signature but know that Kessié is unlikely to stay at Milan.
Recommended in English
- NFL Patriots vs Bills, Monday Night Football: five players to watch
- NFL Dalvin Cook ruled out of Vikings-Lions clash
- SOCIAL MEDIA Cassano explains Cristiano Ronaldo Whatsapp spat
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible line-up against Real Sociedad
- NBA Ten NBA records that might never be broken: Jordan, Abdul-Jabbar...
- NBA Winning Suns finally eclipsed as Warriors get revenge