Los 40 USA
NewslettersSign in to commentAPP
spainSPAINchileCHILEcolombiaCOLOMBIAusaUSAmexicoMEXICOlatin usaLATIN USAamericaAMERICA


LA Rams owner: Stan Kroenke's net worth, occupation and family life

In 2018, Kroenke became the sole owner of Premier League club Arsenal. He also owns Major League Soccer’s Colorado Rapids.

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - FEBRUARY 11: The Super Bowl LVI logo is displayed on the Los Angeles Convention Center, site of the Super Bowl Experience, the NFL's 'interactive football theme park', ahead of Super Bowl LVI on February 11, 2022 i

In 1995, Stan Kroenke bought 30% of the Los Angeles Rams and two years later, he increased his stake to 40%. In 2010, Kroenke finally exercised his right to buy up the remaining 60% of the Rams in a deal that valued the team at $750 million. The Rams are now worth $4.8 billion, according to Forbes.

Family life

On a trip to Colorado in 1971, he met Ann Walton, the daughter of Walmart co-founder Bud Walton. The couple married in 1974. Ann Walton Kroenke is reportedly worth $8.7 billion.

Kroenke began accumulating shopping centers across the US. He now owns around 60 million square feet of real estate plus more than 1.5 million acres of ranches. The majority of his wealth comes from his sports assets.

Arsenal owner

Kroenke bought his first shares in the Premier League side Arsenal in 2007, and assumed a majority stake in 2011. In 2018, he became the sole owner of the North London club. He also owns Major League Soccer’s Colorado Rapids.

See also:

Super Bowl LVI

The LA Rams are the fourth-most-valuable team in the NFL. Kroenke's team are in the Super Bowl for the second time in four years. On Sunday, they take on the Cincinnati Bengals at SoFi Stadium, the latest addition to the Kroenke portfolio.

The $5.5 billion venue can hold more than 100,000 fans, and also includes a 6,000 seat theater, a 2.5 acre plaza and a 25-acre community park.

Kroenke's worth

Kroenke is worth $10.7 billion, according to Forbes. He has a collection of sports properties valued at $10.5 billion.