SEVILLA | FAZIO
Sevilla aiming to bring Fazio back to Sánchez Pizjuán
The Spurs defender has expressed his preference for a return to his former club if is to leave White Hart line.
Sevilla are closing in on the loan signing of Federico Fazio until the end of the season. The Argentinean defender has made his desire to return to the Sánchez Pizjuán quite evident and is only willing to leave Tottenham Hotspur if it is for the Liga club, which has allowed Sevilla to push forward in negotiations with the Spurs board.
If Fazio re-joins Sevilla it will bring the club’s dealings in the current window to a close unless Gaël Kakuta decides to accept an offer from Hebei Fortune of the Chinese Super League, in which case Sevilla may reignite their interest in a last-minute move for Real Madrid winger Lucas Vázquez.
So far this January Sevilla have brought in just Diogo Figueiras, who has returned to the Sánchez Pizjuán from a loan at Genoa to reinforce the left side of defence. In terms of outgoings, striker Ciro Immobile has returned to Torino until the end of the season.
Sevilla were credited with an interest in Atletico Mineiro midfielder Jemerson, but the Brazil international joined Monaco on a permanent deal on Sunday.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What is Walmart's buy now, pay later program? Why is the layaway program discarded?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano eruption today: evacuation, possible tsunami and live updates
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- NFL | JAGUARS Jags QB Lawrence vows not to 'play timid' after throwing seven interceptions
- NFL | BUCS Brady demands Bucs learn from Rams defeat
- Rodgers convinced last-gasp turnaround gives Packers 'legitimacy' as Super Bowl contenders