Sri Lanka beat India by five wickets in 1st T20
A depleted Sri Lankan side stunned India by beating the world number one ranked team by five wickets in the first Twenty20 international in Pune on Tuesday.
Sri Lanka stunned India by beating the world number one ranked team by five wickets in the first Twenty20 international in Pune on Tuesday.
Debutant medium-pacer Kasun Rajitha and Dasun Shanaka shared three wickets each to skittle out India for 101 in 18.5 overs, one of the host's lowest score in T20 cricket.
Skipper Dinesh Chandimal then top-scored with a gutsy 35 to help the islanders reach their target with two overs to spare, giving them a surprise lead at the start of the three-match series.
Te recomendamos en English
- US CORONAVIRUS NEWS How many Johnson & Johnson vaccines have been administered in the US?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE When are Champions League semi-finals played?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Neymar: "PSG are a team, we showed it against Bayern"
- NBA Durant focused on returning to full fitness, not Nets-76ers showdown
- Stimulus Checks What ID can I use to cash stimulus checks?
- USA What does Biden's $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan include?