Eva Carneiro and Mourinho on International Women's Day
Mary O’Rourke is the lawyer Eva Carneiro has appointed for her case against her former employers, Chelsea FC. The Portuguese physiotherapist was fired by the club, allegedly because of a falling out with José Mourinho. Dr Carneiro was in court for six hours yesterday in her battle to have her claims of constructive dismissal heard. Mary O'Rourke not only asked for substantial damages on behalf of her client, who she said felt discriminated against and victimised, but also demanded a public apology from Mourinho. If an agreement is not reached by both parties, a full employment tribunal, in which the plaintiff will be called upon to testify, is expected to take place in June.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea and Manchester City ask UEFA to move Champions League final to Wembley
- ROMA VS MAN UTD Roma vs Manchester United live online: Europa League semi-final second leg
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the covid-19 restrictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- CORONAVIRUS US What percentage of vaccination is needed for herd immunity?
- WORLD NEWS Chinese rocket launch failure: what happened and what are the consequences?