Conor McGregor wants Justin Bieber in his corner
The Irish cage fighter wants the Canadian pop star on his team. The Notorious' training methods were called into question by many ahead of his defeat last Saturday.
Dublin born UFC fighter Conor McGregor has confessed that he’d like to have Justin Bieber in his corner of the octagon. The Irishman told TMZ: "I want Justin Bieber in my corner". It seems, in a figurative sense at least, he already has the Canadian heartthrob on his team. Following McGregor’s recent defeat at the hands of Nate Diaz, the singer posted a picture of The Notorious with the comment “Still the champ”.
The controversial pop star has palled up to famous fighters before, having made up part of Floyd Mayweather’s entourage on a few occasions and sitting ringside for The Money’s bouts.
On the back of Saturday’s tap out in Las Vegas, McGregor expressed his eagerness to get back competing: “I’m ready to return, I want revenge”.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Bundesliga aims for May restart behind closed doors
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid agree to slash players' wage bill by €33-56m
- CORONAVIRUS Hydroxychloroquine: what is it and can it help fight Covid-19?
- Premier League Coronavirus: UEFA chief hands Liverpool Premier League title
- Premier League No Cristiano Ronaldo in the Ryan Giggs Man United XI
- Barcelona Bartomeu set to overhaul Barcelona board-room a year ahead of elections