BARCELONA - REAL MADRID
Hernández Hernández to oversee 'El Clásico' on April 2nd
The Canary Islander has been nominated by the Federation as match official for the match that will take place at Camp Nou on April 2.
The Spanish football Federation referees committee earlier announced the match officials ahead of Week 31 LaLiga fixtures.
Native Canary Islander, Alejandro Jóse Hernández Hernández has been assigned to "El Clasico" on Saturday April 2nd when Real Madrid travel to face Barcelona at Camp Nou at 20:30 (CET). Hernández Hernández has overseen two games for the Catalan side at the Camp Nou this season (wins against Athletic Bilbao (3-1) and Celta Vigo (6-1). The match official has just refereed one Real Madrid game, the recent 6-0 demolition of Espanyol at the Bernabéu.
The full line-up of refrees for Week 31 games are:
Rayo Vallecano de Madrid - Getafe CF (Jaime Latre)
Club Atlético de Madrid - Real Betis Balompié (González González)
UD Las Palmas - Valencia CF (Pedro Montero)
FC Barcelona - Real Madrid CF (Hernández Hernández)
RC Celta - RC Deportivo La Coruña (Fernández Borbalán)
Athletic Club - Granada CF (Velasco Carballo)
Málaga CF - RCD Espanyol (Martínez Munuera)
SD Eibar - Villarreal CF (Del Cerro Grande)
Sevilla FC - Real Sociedad de Fútbol (Clos Gómez)
UD Levante - R. Sporting de Gijón (Melero López)
Recommended in English
- US NEWS What has Biden said about Justice Breyer's replacement on the Supreme Court?
- SIGA SIGA Global Mentorship Program creating the next generation of female leaders
- NFL How many Super Bowls have the San Francisco 49ers won?
- NFL Chiefs fans donate $223K to Buffalo hospital to mark win vs Bills
- NBA Statue of Kobe and Gianna Bryant erected at crash site
- NBA Giannis admits Cavs deserves greater respect after Bucks win