India beat Pakistan by six wickets in World T20
Ravi Shastri’s men come away from Eden Gardens with the bragging rights after beating arch-rivals Pakistan in convincing fashion.
A half century from Virat Kohli helped India beat Pakistan by six wickets on Saturday at Kolkata's Eden Gardens in cricket's World Twenty20 tournament. Kohli hit an unbeaten 55 as India comfortably chased down Pakistan's total of 118 for five, reaching their target with 13 balls remaining in a match reduced to 18 overs per side because of rain.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?