Broken finger could rule Busquets out of friendlies
According to Mundo Deportivo, the player turned up in Las Rozas with a medical report from Barça certifying the injury. He's expected to quit the Spain camp tomorrow.
Sergio Busquets could abandon the Spain camp on Tuesday and is likely to miss both of the team's freindlies against Italy and Romania. The player reported for duty at the Ciudad del Fútbol in Las Rozas this morning but according to Mundo Deportivo, he arrived with a medical report from Barcelona which certified that he has suffered a fracture to a finger on his right hand.
Busquets didn't take part in Monday's training sessionand is almost certain to miss Spain's EURO 2016 warm-up friendlies against Italy and Romania. It looks likelt that the player will abandon the Spain camp on Tuesday once Vicente del Bosque makes the news official. The coach will not be able to call anyone to stand in for Busquets, but he has the position well covered with Mikel San José, Sergi Roberto, Cesc Fábregas, Koke and Thiago Alcántara all able to deputise.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Arsenal give up on move for Ødegaard
- EURO 2020 Brace-assist Bale sees Wales pluck Turkey
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Mbappé has the key to get out the PSG door
- EURO 2020 Eriksen advice for Denmark to counter Belgium's Lukaku
- NBA Chris Paul out for COVID: what are the NBA's health and safety protocols, and when could he play again?
- NBA All-NBA 2021: First, Second and Third Team selections