Conor McGregor says 'no thanks' to Hollywood
The flame haired Dublin brawler has turned down the chance to appear on the big screen in order to focus on a possible rematch with Nate Diaz.
Conor McGregor has turned down the chance to co-star alongside Vin Diesel in the latest instalment in the ‘xXx’ saga. According to ESPN’s MMA expert Brett Okamoto, the Dublin-born fighter decided against an appearance on the silver screen in order to focus his energies on a possible revenge match with Nate Diaz: “As I mentioned on Sports Centre, I’m told McGregor has canceled his planned appearance in Vin Diesel’s XXX film. Doesn’t want distraction”.
As I mentioned on @SportsCenter, I'm told McGregor has canceled his planned appearance in Vin Diesel's XXX film. Doesn't want distraction.— Brett Okamoto (@bokamotoESPN) 19 March 2016
Dana White and co are gearing up for UFC 200 and rumour has it that a rematch between the two is on the cards. However, nothing has been announced to date.
While fight fans have been eagerly awaiting confirmation that the pair will duke it out again, McGregor has had to deal with accusations that he cheated on his long-term girlfriend while high on cocaine. The Irishman is itching to get back in the octagon to rectify matters after suffering defeat in UFC 196. Up until facing off against Nate Diaz last month The Notorious had never lost a UFC bout.
Te recomendamos en English
- I can't name 10 clubs who could buy Haaland – Dortmund's Zorc disagrees with Raiola assessment
- BAYERN MUNICH Marvel Muller back in Bayern training after COVID isolation
- NBA LeBron and Lakers dealing with 'tough stretch' as Jazz set NBA record
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: differences and similarities with the other two payments
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: can the payment be approved in the House vote on Friday?
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play February: times, stream and how to watch for new PS4 & PS5 games