BARCELONA | NEYMAR
PSG 'would be a 'dream move' for Neymar - agent
The Brazilia striker could join Paris Saint Germain, if the French giants pay his huge 193 million euros ($220 million) get out clause, his agent said MondayPSG vs Troyes live online
Brazilian superstar Neymar could join Paris Saint Germain, if the French giants pay his huge 193 million euros ($220 million) get out clause, his agent said Monday.
"Neymar has a contract with Barca until 2018," Wayne Ribeiro told French sports daily L'Equipe.
"But the prospect of living in a city like Paris, and to play for a club like PSG is also a dream for every player. "That's to say if PSG showed interest in Neymar we could talk about it."
PSG have dominated Ligue 1 since the Qatari takeover of the French capital club in 2011.
Laurent Blanc's men wrapped up their fourth successive league title in record time in March, and face Manchester City in the Champions League quarter-final first leg at the Parc des Princes on Wednesday.
And with talisman Zlatan Ibrahimovic, courted by some of Europe's top clubs, in possibly his last season in France, PSG have reportedly identified Neymar as their number one target before the new season starts in August.
Ribeiro added: "A contract can also be dissolved on condition of paying the release clause. It's huge - 193 million euros. "But I don't think that would be an insurmountable problem for PSG."
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: USA, Caeleb Dressel gold and WR in 4x100 medley, medal count, results, today 1 August
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check and child tax credit live updates: can it be passed in August? dates, tax return, opt-out...
- NFL Zimmer "frustrated" as 3 Viking QBs sit out practice due to covid-19 protocols
- GOLD CUP 2021 Mexico's CONCACAF 2021 Gold Cup squad: key absentees
- MLB Rays beat Red Sox to move top; Mets win in Báez debut
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August