Carrasco, Torres and Griezmann to start against Granada
The forward from Fuenlabrada returns to the starting eleven following his Champions League suspension. Óliver Torres is also included in the rojiblanco squad.
Atlético Madrid trained in the pouring rain at the Cerro del Espino on Saturday. Los Rojiblancos, with notable absentees in Giménez and Tiago, prepared for Sunday’s game against Granada in the Vicente Calderón as they look to keep up the pressure in the title race.
The rojiblanco starting eleven on Sunday is likely to be the following: Oblak, Juanfran, Savic, Godín, Lucas, Saúl, Gabi, Koke, Carrasco, Griezmann and Torres. The Argentine coach named his squad, with one surprise coming in the form of Óliver – who has been left out for the past six matchdays - in place of Kranevitter.
Simeone's squad against Granada is: Moyá, Oblak, Godín, Savic, Gámez, Lucas, Juanfran, Koke, Óliver, Augusto, Gabi, Saúl, Carrasco, Thomas, Griezmann, Fernando Torres, Correa and Vietto.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Pentagon placed on lockdown after shots fired near Metro station
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics 2021: Durant demands gold as USA beat Spain
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Can Simone Biles participate at Paris 2024 Olympics or will she retire earlier?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Asensio's extra-time winner puts Spain into the final
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics Recap: Warholm hurdles into history, Durant inspires USA into basketball semis
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Recap: Biles takes bronze, Thompson-Herah makes history