Long before he was dubbed the ‘baby-faced assassin’, a young Steph Curry was already breaking hearts on the small screen.
With his devastating shooting ability from downtown not yet unearthed, Burger King were already able to spot the now Golden State Warrior’s ability to shift units.
Starring in an ad campaign for the fast food giant alongside his father, Dell Curry, a NBA legend in his own right, the cutie pie future super star’s knack of stealing the spot light was for all to see from the get go.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness