Is Cristiano ready for City? Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Cristiano Ronaldo showed he was ready for City in training, scoring this stunning lob and celebrating with his trademark: Siiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Cristiano is 'a tope' as they say in Spain - going at it hammer and tongs to make the decisive Champions League semi-final decider at the Bernabéu against Manchester City.
"The Champions League is different, it's unique" said Ronaldo, clearly intent on making his mark in Real's bid to lift the Undécima - an unmatched 11th Champions League title.
Ronaldo is desperate to play on Wednesday with the tie hanging in the balance after a scoreless draw at the Etihad. The Champions League top scorer is suffering from a hamstring injury and missed the first leg, as well as this Saturday's narrow win away to Real Sociedad which kept Madrid's slender title hopes alive.
"If this had been the final I would have played", said Ronaldo after the taut affair at the Etihad, which indicates that his progression should be further along, allowing him to take to the pitch on Wednesday.
With finishes like the one in the video, City and Joe Hart will be hoping that he's on the sidelines again.
Recommended in English
- NFL Have the Cincinnati Bengals ever won the Super Bowl?
- NFL How much do NFL players get for playing the conference finals?
- NFL How did the Cincinnati Bengals get their name? Origin and meaning
- TRANSFER MARKET Who are Arsenal targeting after losing out on Vlahovic to Juventus?
- WORLD CUP 2022 Which teams have qualified for the 2022 World Cup?
- REAL MADRID How long is Karim Benzema going to be out of action for?