Keylor Navas: crocked Real keeper out of Valencia game
The Real custodian misses out on Sunday's LaLiga encounter after picking up a problem against Man City in midweek.
Real Madrid's Keylor Navas is out of Sunday's LaLiga match against Valencia (17:00 CEST), and could also miss Los Blancos' final-day top-flight clash at Deportivo La Coruña.
The Costa Rican goalkeeper underwent tests on Friday after picking up what appeared to be an ankle sprain in Real's Champions League win over Man City on Wednesday.
However, a medical report issued by the club revealed that the former Levante man is suffering from an Achilles tendon injury.
Keeper Kiko Casilla - who last appeared for Los Merengues in early April - will deputise against Valencia.
Navas joins Gareth Bale in the sickbay after Real confirmed that the Welshman came away from the victory against City with a knee problem.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side