Keylor Navas: crocked Real keeper out of Valencia game
The Real custodian misses out on Sunday's LaLiga encounter after picking up a problem against Man City in midweek.
Real Madrid's Keylor Navas is out of Sunday's LaLiga match against Valencia (17:00 CEST), and could also miss Los Blancos' final-day top-flight clash at Deportivo La Coruña.
The Costa Rican goalkeeper underwent tests on Friday after picking up what appeared to be an ankle sprain in Real's Champions League win over Man City on Wednesday.
However, a medical report issued by the club revealed that the former Levante man is suffering from an Achilles tendon injury.
Keeper Kiko Casilla - who last appeared for Los Merengues in early April - will deputise against Valencia.
Navas joins Gareth Bale in the sickbay after Real confirmed that the Welshman came away from the victory against City with a knee problem.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS IRS phone number: how can I talk to a real person on the helpline?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US NEWS Houston close schools as Storm Beta approaches
- Hurricanes Tropical Storm Beta: why is the Greek alphabet used to name hurricanes?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Democrats and Republicans look to strike deal on payment
- Coronavirus How many coronavirus cases are there in Sweden without lockdown?