Zidane's potential starting team for LaLiga season 2016/17
According to the website 90min.com there will be at least three new faces at the Bernabeu, including two of the hottest properties around.
After taking over in January, Zinedine Zidane has revived optimism around the club that he has been a great part of in various capacities over the years. Although at times flattering to decieve, Real Madrid go into the final day of LaLiga season with a chance of winning the title. The consensus from bookmakers is that they are around 7/1 outsiders - with Barcelona clear favourites to beat lowly, but crucially safe, Granada which would be enough to secure their sixth title in eight years - but even being just two points behind with a game to play seemed very unlikely just a couple of months ago. Following that there is the small matter of the Champions League final against their local rivals Atlético to be contested.
Optimism has returned to the capital club and now the speculation on who the French coach - aligned with club president Florentino Pérez - will bring in to bolster the squad for next season. Many believe that it only requires fine tuning and website 90min.com have come up with what could be a dream XI for Zidane to work with towards generating more success for the club that has been accustomed to picking up silverware.
Other teams will be getting busy in the transfer market soon - some have already started big - but watch the video and see if this eleven for Zidane (with a suitable supporting cast) could sit atop the pile in the next campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Emma Raducanu "hungry" to improve after US Open win
- US NEWS What did Simone Biles say in her testimony to the FBI regarding Larry Nassar allegations?
- Jacksonville Jaguars "No chance" - Jaguars coach Urban Meyer rules out return to college football with USC
- SOCCER FIFA survey shows majority of fans back more frequent World Cups
- NBA Lisa Byington makes history as Milwaukee Bucks announcer
- MLB MLB round-up: Bichette matches career high and Ray fans 13 for Jays, Giants streak snapped