Edurne supports De Gea despite sex scandal: "Vamos David"
Edurne, David de Gea's girlfriend, showed her support for her boyfirend on Instagram saying "Vamos David, Vamos España", with the Spanish 'keeper embroiled in a sex scandal.
With David de Gea named in a sex scandal, news that shocked Spain, the Manchester United goalkeeper was still named by Del Bosque as no.1 to start against the Czech Republic ahead of Casillas. De Gea denies any involvement in the case saying "It's all lies" and looks to have the support of his girlfriend, singer Edurne, despite an earlier Tweet appearing to pre-empt the revelation suggesting she was looking for 'New Horizons':
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother