Neymar is staying at Barcelona. That’s the message from Josep Maria Bartomeu, club president, on Thursday. “Neymar won’t leave Barça, he’s not on his way out, and I hope the fans know it. I don’t know if it’ll be tomorrow or a bit later, but Neymar is signing for another five seaons,” said Bartomeu.
Contract sorted "in next few days"
“It’s normal that other clubs are interested him, but I’ll make this clear, he’s never told us he wants to leave. He wants to be here, and we want him here. The club and his agents are closing negotiations over his contract renewal and I hope it’ll all be sorted in the next few days.”
“We’ve just come from the Neymar case at the national court and the attorney’s office and it’s necessary to write up everything. But he’s staying for five years.”
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds