Neymar is staying at Barcelona. That’s the message from Josep Maria Bartomeu, club president, on Thursday. “Neymar won’t leave Barça, he’s not on his way out, and I hope the fans know it. I don’t know if it’ll be tomorrow or a bit later, but Neymar is signing for another five seaons,” said Bartomeu.
Contract sorted "in next few days"
“It’s normal that other clubs are interested him, but I’ll make this clear, he’s never told us he wants to leave. He wants to be here, and we want him here. The club and his agents are closing negotiations over his contract renewal and I hope it’ll all be sorted in the next few days.”
“We’ve just come from the Neymar case at the national court and the attorney’s office and it’s necessary to write up everything. But he’s staying for five years.”
Recommended in English
- NFL What American football team does Joe Biden support?
- PEARL HARBOR Pearl Harbor 80th anniversary facts: how many planes attacked, how many people died…
- MOVIES 8 movies based on the Attack on Pearl Harbor
- NFL LA Chargers' WR Keenan Allen sidelined by covid-19
- NFL 2021/2022 NFL week 13: Which teams favourite to reach the playoffs at the moment?
- NFL Packers backup QB Jordan Love placed on covid-19 list