Englishman Mark Clattenburg has been handed the whistle for the biggest international game of the year, the Euro 2016 final between Portugal and France.
It's less than two months since Clattenburg was officiating the Madrid battle in the Champions League final in Milan and on Sunday in Saint Denis he will again be in between Cristiano and Griezmann. What a year it has been for the 41-year old who was also in charge for the FA Cup final in May between Manchester United and Crystal Palace.
He will be assisted in the final by Simon Beck and Jake Collin with additional assistants Anthony Taylor and Andre Marriner. This will be Clattenburg's fourth game at the tournament after his involvement in the matches between Belgium-Italy, Czech Republic-Croatia and Switzerland-Poland.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card
- MLB The regular season is closing in, and the division champions are not yet decided
- FINANCIAL NEWS Is the Evergrande bankruptcy affecting the US stock market?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: are the new variants more dangerous for children?