Villarreal launch interactive "Guide To Europe" shirt
The club, Joma Sport and Shazam have produced an initiative collaboration to celebrate the "groguets" securing a place in the Champions League.
LaLiga side Villarreal have launched their new playing shirts for the 2016/17 campaign with a difference.
To celebrate the Castellon based team securing a place in the Champions League, the club, new kit manufacturer Joma Sport and mobile application Shazam have teamed up to produce an interactive guide to help the club's fans on their trips around Europe supporting their side.
Upon scanning the club shield on the shirts using Shazam an interactive guide is launched that will provide essential travel and city info on the location of the rivals that Villarreal are drawn against.
Villarreal will learn of their opponents for the 2016/17 Champions League on August 5 when the draw is set to be conducted from UEFA headquarters in Nyon (Switzerland).
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7