Mourinho in pole position for Pogba
José Mourinho was told that Real Madrid had removed themselves from the race to sign Paul Pogba despite the intention of Mino Raiola and the player himself to keep their options open. But Manchester United took the news with a pinch of salt and will not give up on their pursuit of the France midfielder until he is photographed wearing the red shirt, which I am convinced is what will happen.
Mourinho's fantastic four
A couple of months ago Pogba’s agent made it abundantly clear that if Mourinho finally accepted the Old Trafford job the Portuguese would secure the four signings he considers necessary to lend United the star quality that will give the club the firepower to challenge for all the titles in play. Raiola, of course, represents three of the players Mourinho desires, so he was taken at his word.
United will break bank
But everybody knows that in football, you never know. To get Manchester United fans’ mouths watering, it was reported recently that Pogba had told friends that his aim was to make a return to Old Trafford. In reality, Madrid was the side where he really wanted to ply his trade, but the only club willing to pay what Raiola and Juventus see fit for Pogba is Manchester United. It all seems crystal clear, but pen has yet to be put on paper.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- METEOR SHOWER Perseid Meteor Shower: watch and follow live online
- Coronavirus India posts record single-day recoveries since the pandemic started
- US ELECTION Did Kamala Harris call Joe Biden racist as Trump campaign claims?
- BARCELONA Griezmann confident Barcelona will reach Champions League final
- PSG Neymar and Mbappé will stay at PSG, Al-Khelaifi confirms