Alavés beef up their midfield with Víctor Camarasa loan
The Basque side have secured the services of the 22-year-old midfielder from Levante on a season-long loan, adding to some fine business so far.
Alavés have added Spain under-21 international Víctor Camarasa to their ranks ahead of the new season after Levante cleared the 22-year-old to go on a season-long loan at the newly promoted Basque club.
Camarasa joins former Levante teammates Deyverson and Zouhair Feddal at the Mendizorrotza, the former also signing a one-year loan deal and the latter a permanent deal, after Levante were consigned to Segunda at the end of last season. Unlike the Deyverson deal, Alavés were unable to secure a purchase option on Camarasa, who was one of Levante’s better performers last season and had previously been linked with a move to one of La Liga’s shinier sides after breaking into the first team at the Ciutat de Valencia in the 2013-14 season.
Marcos Llorente, Theo Hernández
Alavés have done some good business in the summer market, also signing Marcos Llorente on loan from Real Madrid, Theo Hernández from Atlético (loan), Ibai Gómez from Athletic (free), Nenad Krsticic from Sampdoria (free) and Colombia international midfielder Daniel Torres from Independiente Medellín (3 million euros).
Recommended in English
- NFL “Nobody is satisfied here” Brady and the Bucs are ready to take on the Eagles!
- NFL NFL: Rams' Weddle set for stunning playoff comeback against Cardinals
- NFL Tom Brady vs Jalen Hurts: wild card appearances, stats and records
- USMNT Juventus boss praises USMNT midfielder Weston McKennie
- AFCON 2022 Khazri nets brace as Eagles of Carthage soar past the Lions
- AFCON 2022 Late blunder and Kessie miss cost Elephants