Alavés beef up their midfield with Víctor Camarasa loan
The Basque side have secured the services of the 22-year-old midfielder from Levante on a season-long loan, adding to some fine business so far.
Alavés have added Spain under-21 international Víctor Camarasa to their ranks ahead of the new season after Levante cleared the 22-year-old to go on a season-long loan at the newly promoted Basque club.
Camarasa joins former Levante teammates Deyverson and Zouhair Feddal at the Mendizorrotza, the former also signing a one-year loan deal and the latter a permanent deal, after Levante were consigned to Segunda at the end of last season. Unlike the Deyverson deal, Alavés were unable to secure a purchase option on Camarasa, who was one of Levante’s better performers last season and had previously been linked with a move to one of La Liga’s shinier sides after breaking into the first team at the Ciutat de Valencia in the 2013-14 season.
Marcos Llorente, Theo Hernández
Alavés have done some good business in the summer market, also signing Marcos Llorente on loan from Real Madrid, Theo Hernández from Atlético (loan), Ibai Gómez from Athletic (free), Nenad Krsticic from Sampdoria (free) and Colombia international midfielder Daniel Torres from Independiente Medellín (3 million euros).
Recommended in English
- US NEWS What businesses accept payment with cryptocurrencies in the US?
- NFL How many times have the Los Angeles Rams reached the NFC NFL Conference Finals?
- NFL How many times have Cincinnati Bengals reached AFC Championship Game?
- SOCCER Cristiano Ronaldo complains about market valuation and asks for an explanation
- BARCELONA Barcelona and Spotify seal deal for Camp Nou naming rights
- 'I thought I was dreaming!' – Warriors star Wiggins reacts to All-Star selection