Special guest at Barça's New York office opening: Raúl!
The Real Madrid legend, who is now an ambassador for La Liga in the United States, attended the grand opening of Barcelona's new office in Park Avenue, Manhattan
Real Madrid legend Raúl was a special guest of his former team's fiercest rivals Barcelona on Tuesday, as the club opened of its new office in New York.
Raúl, who is now an ambassador for La Liga in the United States after finishing his career playing for the legendary New York Cosmos, was invited to the event hosted by Barça’s president Josep Maria Bartomeu in Manhattan.
The office, which follows the inauguration of a Hong Kong office in 2014, is expected to boost commercial activity for the club across the United States. Barça legend Ronaldinho will act as the club’s ambassador in the city.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente