Casillas selects his all-time Porto XI; but no Falcao or Pepe...
The Spanish keeper included Vitor Baía, Deco, Futre and Carvalho but left out, or forgot some of the club's biggest names in recent years.
Follow Porto vs Juventus match coverage | Champions League
Iker Casillas has chosen who his own all-star XI featuring the best players he believes have worn the Porto shirt in history. His his side, there are several players who have played in the Spanish top flight such as former Barça keeper Vitor Baía, and midfielder Deco, his old eal Madrid team mate Ricardo Carvalho also figures, as does ex-Atlético striker Paulo Futre. Considering it is a side comprised of the club's most legndary players, there are some notable absentees; for instance Mario Jardel (the league's top scorer for four seasons running), and Radamel Falcao - both players he faced during his time at Madrid. His former team mate Pepe, considered one of the best centre-backs in the world, is another suprising omission, as is hard man, Fernando Couto.
Iker's Porto all-time XI reads: Vitor Baía in goal; four at the back - Ricardo Carvalho, João Domingos, Aloísio and Branco; in the centre of the park: Deco, António André and Madjer and up front: Hulk, Futre and Fernando Gomes.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a marathon? How far is it in miles?
- Eviction moratorium extended: what's the new date and how many people will benefit?
- SOCCER Grealish: Man City sign Villa star in record Premier League deal
- Barcelona Where could Messi go next?
- OLYMPICS | BASKETBALL Durant and Team USA roll with the punches to bring gold closer
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021: what is Megan Rapinoe's net worth?