Ryan Babel set to sign for Deportivo la Coruña
The former Liverpool winger is due to arrive in Coruña tonight ahead of his medical tomorrow morning.
Deportivo la Coruña are set to bolster their forward line with the signing of former Ajax and Liverpool winger Ryan Babel.
Babel set to replace Joselu
The Dutchman, who has been without a club since leaving UAE side Al Ain earlier this year, will arrive in Coruña tonight and have a medical tomorrow morning ahead of joining up with his new teammates. The club have decided to look for attacking reinforcements after Joselu, the striker brought in on loan from Stoke just a few weeks ago, suffered a knee sprain against Athletic Bilbao at the weekend which is set to rule him out for between two to three months.
Babal was touted as a future star when he made his debut for Ajax aged just 17 but disappointing spells at Liverpool and Hoffenheim forced him off the radar. After playing two seasons in the Turkish Super Lig for Kasımpaşa, he joined Al Ain but was released after failing to make an impact.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash