Dortmund rib Real Madrid ahead of Champions League clash
The German side, who host Los Merengues at Signal Iduna Park on Tuesday, tweeted a jokey message to the European champions.
Borussia Dortmund have taken to social media with a light-hearted message to Real Madrid, their opponents in the Champions League group stage on Tuesday.
"Hard time playing teams that wear yellow?"
And with both stalemates coming against sides who, like Dortmund, play in yellow, the Bundesliga outfit on Sunday took the opportunity for a cheeky quip referencing that fact.
In a post on their Twitter profile, Borussia wrote: "You're having a hard time playing teams that wear yellow, do you @realmadriden?"
Sporting Lisbon join in
Although Madrid opted not to reply, Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon did - with a tweet alluding to the narrow nature of their defeat to Los Blancos in the sides' European opener earlier this month.
"And green as well!" chipped in Sporting's community managers, before adding: "Best of luck to you both!"
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"