Cristiano Ronaldo’s fury was clearly visible when he was substituted by Zinedine Zidane in the 72nd minute against Las Palmas on Saturday. Now, thanks to Spanish TV station Cuatro, we also know what the striker muttered to Real Madrid representative García Coll as he made his way irritably towards the bench.
After shaking Zidane’s hand as he trotted off the pitch, although noticeably without attempting to make any eye contact with the coach, the angry Ronaldo walked past Coll and cursed “Why me? I do everything to make it 2-1...for fuck's sake!”, according to Cuatro’s lip readers.
“There’s 20 minutes left, 20 minutes!”
When on the bench, Cristiano’s disapproving remarks continued as he let out a “Fuck” in Portuguese, as well as a “Mother fucker” in Spanish. While he ripped off his wrist bandage, the Portuguese star continued, “There’s 20 minutes left, 20 minutes!”.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS US Will the covid-19 vaccine be mandatory in NY for teachers?
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?
- NFL NFL: When should the San Francisco 49ers start Trey Lance?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa on injured reserve, to miss at least 3 games
- Liga MX Club América vs Chivas live: Liga MX 'Super Clásico Nacional' online
- NBA Report: Simmons rejects meeting with teammates on 76ers rift