Real Madrid starting team: Keylor Navas in goal
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has chosen his starting line-up for tonight's Champions League match against Borussia Dortmund.
Navas starts in goal for Real Madrid
Zinedine Zidane has decided to rotate his goalkeeper and goes with Keylor Navas in goal for the Champions League match tonight, Tuesday, against Borussia Dortmund. The Costa Rican is back from ankle surgery in the summer. This is his first start for Real Madrid in 135 days.
Ronaldo back after substitution
Cristiano Ronaldo, as expected, starts, after his stormy substitution (foul languague included) against Las Palmas. Bale and Benzema are also in the side, as the BBC aims to hit top form after an erratic start to the season.
James gets a place in the midfield, with Kroos in Casemiro's holding role, with the Brazilian out with a broken fibula.
Real Madrid starting side against Borussia Dortmund
Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Danilo; Modric, Kroos, James; Bale, Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo
On the bench will be: Casilla, Pepe, Coentrao, Isco, Lucas Vázquez, Kovacic and Morata.
Borussia Dortmund starting XI
Bürki; Piszczek, Sokratis, Ginter, Schmelzer; Weigl, Gonzalo Castro, Götze, Guerreiro; Dembélé and Aubameyang.
Borussia Dortmund - Real Madrid: referee
The referee for tonight's game is English whistler Mark Clattenburg
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game