Sajad Gharibi aka the "Iranian Hulk" is ready to fight in WWE
The man also referred to as the "Hercules of Persia" is famous for his incredible size and also for stating his desire to fight against Daesh. Now he wants to join the wrestling world Ryder Cup 2018 final day: Europe vs USA, Sunday singles
Watch out WWE
Sajad Gharibi, the man that most people know as the "Iranian Hulk", could soon form part of the wrestling world of WWE. Instagram's "Hercules of Persia" is 24 years old, weighs 155kg and is able to lift up to 25kg more than his own body.
They say you should be one with society and live like others. But I would never accept that.we have to be different from each other. Enough talking already.im one young iranian guy that had a very hard life. Yes you got it. I'M ANGRY میگویند هم رنگ جماعت نباشی رسوا میشی اما من هرگز این قبول نمیکنم باید متفاوت باشید حرف زدن دیگه کافیه من یه جوان اصیل ایرانیم که گذشته های سختی طی کرده . خیلی سخت
Fighting for a cause
Gharibi shares with his more than 187,000 followers photos of his physique showing the changes that have happened to his body over the years. The huge man also grabbed headlines when he announced last July his intention to fight Daesh in the Syrian war within Al Asad troops.
Now though, it looks as though we may see the Iranian Hulk appear in the ring alongside other stars of WWE including Triple H and Brock Lesnar. How will they be feeling at that news?
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Barcelona - Atlético Madrid Messi and Suárez to face off for first time in title decider
- PREMIER LEAGUE Bale hitting top form as Real Madrid star mulls Spurs stay
- Inter Milan Lautaro: I nearly joined Messi at Barcelona and Real Madrid tried to sign me twice
- REAL MADRID Juventus look to Zidane as replacement for Pirlo