Messi working non-stop on road to recovery
The Argentine No.10 has been working at the Ciutat Esportiva training camp despite Luis Enrique designating three days off for the squad.
Leo Messi is anxious to get back to playing and has been working hard at the Catalan club's Ciutat Esportiva de Sant Joan Despí as he works with the club's rehabilitation and medical team as he moves closer to full fitness. The Argentine was at the training centre again this morning despite Luis Enrique giving the squad time off through to Monday.
If all goes to plan, Messi could feature in next Saturday's LaLiga game against Deportivo with a view to him playing for more time when Barça face Manchester City the following week in a key Champions League tie.
Barcelona have announced that Messi intends to train tomorrow but will take some time off on Sunday but may attend the treatment room such us his drive to get back to playing competitive football again.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United