Míchel to sue Marseille over non-payment of contract
"This has been the worst experience of my career as a coach," the former Real Madrid midfielder said of his time at the Stade Vélodrome.
Former Real Madrid midfielder Míchel is suing Olympique Marseille over his dismissal from the Ligue 1 club, he has confirmed in an interview with Spanish news outlet El Confidencial. Míchel was sacked by Marseille on April 19 after a series of run-ins with the club’s president.
"I have always behaved correctly"
“This has been the worst experience I have had during my career as a coach. What angers me the most is that the president said he had dispensed with my services because of bad behavior. The club’s owner [Margarita Louis-Dreyfus] and the staff, with whom I get on famously, can testify to my conduct on and off the pitch being always correct. Without wishing to sound presumptuous, I have never behaved in an incorrect way at any club as a player or a manager. Furthermore, as the president sacked me without paying the full amount of my contract, I have had to file a lawsuit.”
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?