Carrasco: PSG, Man Utd and Man City queuing up for Atlético star
Atlético Madrid are trying to up Yannick Carrasco's release clause in the face of interest from abroad in the Belgian's services.
Atlético Madrid's Yannick Carrasco is attracting admiring glances from a number of clubs across the continent in the wake of his displays for Los Rojiblancos.
City, United and PSG circling
Carrasco, 23, has impressed for Atlético since signing in 2015, and on Saturday was in top form as he grabbed a hat-trick in a 7-1 LaLiga win over strugglers Granada.
And several UK media outlets say Manchester United and Manchester City are chasing the Belgium cap and would be ready to pay his 40m-euro release clause.
Atleti out to raise release clause
Atlético are currently seeking to renew Carrasco's contract and significantly up his buy-out figure, with Chelsea and Liverpool likewise keeping tabs on him.
In France, Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain are also being linked with Carrasco, who at the weekend insisted he's happy in the Spanish capital.
Although an initial attempt to increase Carrasco's release clause is thought to have been rebuffed, Atleti are said to be confident of tying him down with a pay rise.
Te recomendamos en English
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth
- SCIENCE NEWS When will the Sun die?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future