Real Madrid directors open the door to a Chicharito return
Manuel Cerezo and Santiago Aguado commented on the Mexican players great run of form and how they would welcome him back at the Bernabeu.
Javier Chicharito Hernández is still impressing in his time at German club Bayer Leverkusen and his performances with the Bundesliga side have not gone unnoticed among the upper stratospheres at the Spanish club.
Real Madrid club director Santiago Aguado spoke to Fox Sports and upon being questioned about the Mexican striker replied stating: "Yes, I'd like to see Chicharito back at Real Madrid as we feel that he is an excellent player".
His colleague Manuel Cerezo added that the Mexican's inability to adapt when at Real Madrid was his shortcoming but views his brief time at the club as mixed: “Chicharito like any player needs his time to adapt to the new situation, there is a lack of urgency at Real Madrid and when the opportunity to move to Leverkusen came round it was move he opted for one and it's great to see him doing well”, added Cerezo.
Chicharito played with Real Madrid during the 14-15 season bagging 9 goals in 33 games making the bulk of his appearances from the bench. In his second season with Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen the Mexican forward has been on target 33 times in 49 games.
- Jonathan Tah88Steals
*Update 17 de octubre de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- Unemployment Benefits Why are recipients seeing unemployment benefits cut?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how many people are still waiting for it?
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin trial: can he appeal the sentence?
- SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: interview Florentino Pérez, ten clubs withdraw, reactions, UEFA, clubs
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: Manchester Utd fans break into training ground in anti-Glazer protest