In good news for Real Madrid, Toni Kroos returned to full training with the squad on Tuesday ahead of the visit of Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League.
The Germany international joined his teammates on the training pitches at Valdebebas and has been named in the squad for the match against the Bundesliga giants at the Bernabéu on Wednesday.
Club World Cup boost
Kroos will also be available to Zinedine Zidane for the Club World Cup, which takes place in Japan from December 8 to 18. The Germany international suffered a fractured metatarsal in the league match against Leganés on November 6 and has been expected to be out until after the New Year and his quicker than expected recovery is a boost to Zidane.
Álvaro Morata has also returned to a match day squad for the first time since picking up a hamstring injury playing for Spain against England last month.
Real squad for Borussia Dortmund
Keepers: Navas, Casilla, Yáñez.
Defenders: Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Varane, Danilo, Marcelo.
Midfielders: Kroos, James, Casemiro, Modric, Asensio, Isco.
Forwards: Ronaldo, Benzema, Morata, Vázquez.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2