Barcelona monitor Benfica keeper Ederson Moraes
According to O Jogo, Barça's sporting director, Robert Fernández, was watching the shotstopper during Benfica's Champions League game against Napoli.
Barcelona are currently monitoring Benfica goalkeeper Ederson Moraes as a potential azulgrana keeper of the future. Despite already having two young shotstoppers in Marc-André ter Stegen (24) and Jasper Cillessen (27), Barcelona's sporting director, Robert Fernández, continues to keep an eye on the progress of Benfica's 23-year-old keeper.
According to O Jogo, Fernández has been spotted on different occasions scouting Moraes, and was in attendance during Benfica's final group-stage Champions League tie against Napoli. On that occasion, he conceded twice, with Callejón and Mertens getting the better of him.
Moraes, a Brazilian national with an EU passport, has become a regular starter in the Benfica first team, playing 13 games. His impressive run of form has also sparked interest from other clubs like Manchester City and Inter Milan, earning him a price tag of seven million euros.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online