Get the balance right
Since Luis Enrique's arrival at Camp Nou as first team coach, an incredible amount of detail and effort has been invested in getting the physical balance right of his squad, with much time being given to appropriate resting periods between games and training sessions.
The imminent fixture list will provide a stern test of the physical capabilities of his squad with January and early February midweeks being dedicated to the Spanish Cup.
At present Barcelona have six confirmed games (two in the cup and four league fixtures) which will take place between January 5 and 29. If Barça overcome Athletic in their Copa del Rey tie this will increase to eight games (two cup quarter final games) in just 24 days or an average of one competitive game every three days.
Villarreal, Las Palmas, Eibar and Real Betis are the next LaLiga rivals for the Catalan outfit with the Copa del Rey last 16 games taking place on January 5th (San Mames) and 11th (Camp Nou).
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7